GREAT CHALLENGE …..
We are a multinasional company seeking a professional candidate to join with us as :
CHEMICAL TRADER Post Date: 05 Jun 09
Min 3 years experience in Trading Chemicals markets
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemicals
Strong understanding of market forces and cash trade
Strong communication, presentation & negotiation skills
Ability to analyze fundamental data and articulate conclusions in a simple condense format
Has knowledge to actively trade the front of the curve, taking forward financial basis to daily pricing, through financial derivatives and physical flows.
Ability to track record demonstrating consistent, self generated, net revenue
Ability to analyze public and non-public supply and demand data in order to generate price and market expectations as well as forward supply projections.
Ability to read market charts and understand technical indicators and their potential impacts to the market might be.
Ability to understand the risk associated with market positions and expectations given the markets relative understanding of known and unknown events.
Fluent in both English (Other language fluency is an Advantage)
Willingness to work in JAKARTA or MEDAN
Please submit your detailed application to:
Career Level Middle
Yr(s) Exp 3 year(s)
Job Category Chemical , Marketing / Public Relations – Marketing – Brand / Product Management, Sales – Channel / Distribution
Job Location (Any)
Job Type Full Time
Lowongan Pt Merck Tbk Chemicals
Lowongan Area Manager Trade Jakarta Jakarta Timur – Merck. PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical and chemical business in
GAGAN INDONESIA, PT
PT Gagan Indonesia is a retailer and distributor of international fashion, sports, and active lifestyle brands such as Adidas, Alain Figaret, Bebe, Dunhill, Evita Peroni, Nike, Promod, Ted Baker, etc. We invite motivated and talented people to join us for the following positions:
Boutique Manager/Asst. Boutique Manager (BM/ABM) Post Date: 06 Jun 09
- Managing boutique/store and responsible for the performance and profitability.
– Managing sales team in the boutique/store.
– Responsible for optimizing sales, profit, and cost-effectiveness.
– Accountable for sales performance, merchandising, and inventory management.
– Responsible for reporting requirements.
– Establishing and maintaining satisfactory customer and public relations.
· Bachelor Degree.
· Females are encouraged to apply.
· Preferably having minimum 2 years retail experience.
· Have excellent leadership.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Must be hands on, resourceful, result oriented, strong in teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Able to handle stress and work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
· Able to work on front-end retail hours, including weekends & public holidays.
Please submit your comprehensive resume (using the position code in the subject) along with passport size photo within 2 weeks after this advertisement to:
HRD – PT Gagan Indonesia
Plaza ASIA (ex Plaza ABDA) 20th Fl.,
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.59
(attachment size max. is 150kb)
Please state current and expected salary. Incomplete application will be rejected.
All applications will remain confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Career Level Middle
Yr(s) Exp 2 year(s)
Job Category Design – Fashion, Marketing / Public Relations – Marketing – Brand / Product Management, Sales – Sales Management
Job Location DKI Jakarta – Jakarta
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Boutique Manager/Asst. Boutique Manager (BM/ABM) [GAGAN INDONESIA …
17 Apr 2009 … Boutique Manager/Asst. Boutique Manager (BM/ABM) …. adalah website interaktif yang menyediakan informasi lowongan kerja dan kesempatan